The European Project: Can Europe Survive the Euro?
- Jonathan Hopkin, Reader in Comparative Politics, Department of Government, London School of Economics
- Wade Jacoby, Professor, Department of Political Science, Brigham Young University
- Vivien Ann Schmidt, Department of International Relations, Boston University
- Peter Hall, Professor of European Studies, Harvard University
- Kathleen McNamara , Associate Professor of Government and Foreign Service and Director of the Mortara Center for International Studies, Georgetown University
April 17, 4:15 pm – 5:30 pm
This panel brings leading scholars of the European project together to ask whether or not the European political project of integration towards an ever closer union can survive the economic project of the Euro, and the very different demands that it places upon member states.
Other Conference Panels